Come and expand your network, while competing in PT Wars 2019 you will receive social media exposure, interviews from our media team and be able to utilise all of our competition footage to promote yourself and your business.
IT CAN BE TOUGH
- Having your work overlooked
- Fighting to find new clients
- Working alone & feeling isolated
- Becoming lost in the industry
- Worrying about earning potential
- Figuring out where you fit in
- Working unsociable hours
- Dealing with difficult clients
Let's make it easier
- Guiding clients to success
- Being your own boss
- Interacting with other PTs
- Developing new techniques
- Fulfilling your earning potential
- Enjoying a clean & active lifestyle
- Promoting your services
- Gaining new clients
PT Wars Event Timeline
Here's what last years competitors had to say
“Very well organised event. Qualifications were set up well and the format of the main event was great. I will definitely be taking part in next years event”Craig Cowen
“It was a great experience to take part in this year's PT Wars events as it pushes me physically as a trainer, I thought it was the ultimate fitness test”Sarah Jayne Doyle
“The event was a real fitness test which I found fun and a great opportunity to network”Peter Adredian
WHO CAN APPLY?
To participate in PT Wars you must be an active Personal Trainer. There are separate male and female categories with the winner of both receiving cash prizes, PT Wars Ambassador status and products from event sponsors. Once signed up you can start your online qualifying straight away!
Why not enter the team event, for only £90 you and two fellow PTs can compete as a team. Teams are made up of 3 PTs with at least one member of the team being male and at least 2 members also need to be entered into the individual competition. Enter the PT Wars Team Competition here.